Sunday, February 1, 2009

25 Things! For Michele... because you won't join Facebook!

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1. I have the best family and friends a gal could hope for... if you know how crazy I am, you understand.

2. I have lived in 4 different states: CA, OK, NY, and WY.

3. I miss New York and I'm a little jealous that my sister is there without me.

4. Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey is the best ice cream ever.

5. I used to drink a lot of booze and now I don't drink any!

6. I used to drink a lot of diet sodas and now I don't drink any kind of soda! I do still love coffee though!

7. I love to dance, but sometimes forget that I'm older and less in shape than I used to be (course, the in shape thing is changing).

8. I have two sisters. Both are the best sisters anyone could wish for!!

9. I love being Jacob's Aunt, and do my best to spoil him ;)

10. I've never bungee jumped and I'm going to have to try it before I'm 40.

11. My favorite novel of all time (so far) is Crime and Punishment.

12. I spent 3 weeks in Mexico with 5 of my closest friends and still believe it was one of the best times of my life.

13. I love big buildings! In New York I walked around for hours looking at big buildings!

14. My dream house will have secret passageways and secret rooms.

15. I try to remember I don't have an answer to everything because I know it annoys people that I think I do.

16. I still love bean burritos from Taco Bell (which to most people is gross, and considering I've had some really fine food in my life, kinda sad).

17. I have lived alone for 7 years now and I still hear fake bumps in the night sometimes.

18. When I'm stressed out I put my iPod on and dance around the house, full steam, in the dark.

19. I miss random people popping by and think that everyone should have more time in their day for social activities.

20. I love exclamation marks and over use them!

21. I still think it would be fun to own and operate a bed and breakfast joint.

22. If you had told me at 18 I'd be living back in Fresno at 35, I would have laughed so hard I'd pee my pants... alas you would've been right!

23. I love all sorts of technology, but get bored with it easily!

24. I talk in my sleep and have been known to answer questions and make plans in my sleep too!

25. I firmly believe that if you don't like the direction in which your headed all you have to do is make a turn... any turn, left, right, U!

No comments:

Post a Comment