Saturday, February 21, 2009

I am a goofball!

Original Posting, Wednesday, December 05, 2007

This is going to make me sound like a candy coated Mary Sunshine, and I'm still going to lay it out for you! You ever have one of those mornings that just start's off right? Today is that morning for me. I popped out of bed before the alarm, no grogginess, not tired at all. I began my morning routine of making breakfast and getting my coffee, and feeling a bit of a pep in my step. Alas, I had forgotten I ran out of coffee yesterday… Oh well, *shrugs* I pull on my sweat shirt and jeans and head to the Texaco for a cup of joe. I'm sure everyone in the store thought I was a nut job as I had a grin from ear to ear, for no reason, mind you, just grinning.

As I got into my car one of my current favorite songs came on the radio! It was like magic, and since I live so darn close to the station, I felt the urge to take a drive, can't waste a good song. So, I'm driving along, still grinning, bopping my head and singing at the top of my lungs. I pull up to a red light and just as if I'm in my own world, continue my private concert. Of course, I looked to my right and this very handsome man in a big Ford truck, looking slightly sleepy, was staring at me as if I had just been released from the loony bin. What could I do? I flashed him a big smile and kept on singing. I drove around for at least 15 minutes because the songs just kept coming… When I finally pulled into my drive way, I realized, today (regardless of the mistakes of yesterday) is going to be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment