It's official, I figured out my problem. I'm insane. Oh you laugh and mock me, but don't be so quick to judge… perhaps you should read the definition yourself:
Insane: Exhibiting the unsoundness or disordered of mind; not sane; mad; deranged in mind; delirious; distracted.
Since when is being distracted a sign of insanity? I guess I'm a little sensitive to this as I seem to be distracted a lot. The disordered of mind… that happens too… I mean really there's so much going on in a day at work, at home, at school… it gets all jumbled up. Not sane… hmmm anyone else thinking of love here? I mean how often does love make one feel not sane? Delirious, I think this is the only one to which I can't relate, perhaps I should look up that definition as well (tomorrow?).
I think I'm going to have to put in a call to Webster's, I believe they need to narrow the definition of insane.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment