
Seriously, I've been going to the gym almost two months now... three times a week... and though I've had to increase my cardio due to lack of sweat with the same old routine I'm not really losing weight. Sure I'm toning up and all that jazz and yeah I'm in a smaller size of pant, but that is obviously not enough for me.
If I am going to be sore evermore, I want to look effing hot, and that metamorphosis has not yet occurred. I guess I'm just going to have to keep with it and see what happens, I mean it'd probably help if I would stick to the damn diet, but do you have any idea how hard it is to eat smaller portions when you are hungry all the TIME?
Come on people, I don't want to be a raging bitch... alright, fine, I haven't given up chocolate completely and I do enjoy a french fry from time to time... I guess I'm going to have to take drastic measures... I wouldn't suggest getting to close to me with anything resembling ice cream, chocolate or cheese for the next couple of weeks... you could lose a finger or worse!
No comments:
Post a Comment