Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Ricoculous??

I was at work on Monday and my co worker screams out that the filing she's being subjected to is ricoculous. What? I corrected her, "you mean ridiculous?" She retorted, "no, ricoculous!" I was dumbfounded, I didn't believe this is a word that is being used in today's society. I was wrong.

I googled and this link popped up http://www.websters-online-dictionary.org/Ri/Ricoculous.html. Wow, people have invented this new word and it has been used enough to earn a semi-dictionary style definition. Now I must use this word, to the utter horror of my sisters and friends who employ proper grammar, simply to annoy them to the equivalent of nails on a chalk board. Yes, this is devilishly fun for me.

I had to get used to ain't being in the dictionary, so suck it people, I'm going to enjoy this word because it sounds as though it should be a swear word, but it's not and it's just as fun to say. Sheila = easily amused :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment