I've just watched a film that I'm sure you'd hate, and I got this brilliant idea to write about it anyway. I just can't get I over sappy romance movies. The funny thing is Kirsten Dunst (don't know if I spelled it right, and too late to care) is in this particular one, you know, that chick from Spiderman, and for some reason I loathe her. She has great taste in script selection, I'll give her that and I guess that's something, I liken her to a female version of that Reeves guy as far as talent, but what do I know? Anyway, the movie sort of reminded me of this version of you I once knew. The ending may have disappointed you, but I really do love seemingly impossible and yet somewhat inspired fantasies. Brings to mind another quote I heard once, probably the only good line in another not to good movie, 'I write better when I know you're reading it.'
Yes, in case you are thinking it, I am naive concerning romance, but how boring would life be without one or two dreamer's?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment